+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cabins for rent.(Colorado Springs, 11 mile, Lake George, Florissant, Tarryall, ect).

Cabins for rent.(Colorado Springs, 11 mile, Lake George, Florissant, Tarryall, ect).

Disclaimer-I have no affiliation with these folks and have not stayed at any of their cabins....just passing along what I think is some good information.

Just thought I would share this information as it might help someone plan a trip or give guides some options on housing their clients.

While working at the fly shop I'm frequently asked about places to stay or cabins for rent in local area (Colorado Springs, 11 mile, Lake George, Florissant, Tarryall, ect).

I received a pamphlet in the mail yesterday regarding rental cabins. Most of these appear to be very nice, furnished, and able to sleep 6-8 people and in some cases 10 people. Cost vary from $100-$200 per night. When you consider the current options in the area, this seems reasonable.

http://www.ranchclassics.com/vacationrentals.html

Hope this helps,
    John G.

John,

You don't happen to know what happened to that little motel right there in Lake George do yo? I was gonna stay there one night, but no one was around and it looked like it might be out of business.

Randy

4. Hi Randy and John,

I do have an affiliation with the place (so a little bias here), but there are cabins available between Lake George and Tarryall Reservoir on the property of Tarryall River Ranch being offered for nightly stays. The website is www.lostcreeklodging.com. Hope that helps!

Bex

+ Reply to Thread